Income Real Estate for $150K or less


Cleveland metro is still the greatest place to buy income real estate all in at $150,000 or less. What are you going to get for that price? We handle 100% of all your income real estate needs.

We purchase in A or B areas that lease for $1250 or up and tenants that stay an average of 18-24 months. These homes are also located in areas that are seeing equity growth.

Buying an income property in a great location is one of the most important beginnings in consistent income. Then you need a professional that does the rest Rehab, Lease and getting a very good property manager.

Having all these key ingredients can assist you in getting rid of the 9-5 job.

 I am a real estate investor myself and have a new one in escrow right now. The time to start looking is when everyone is saying they are not! The real estate I have purchased for myself and clients are producing. We have 98% of our real estate that is generating great returns the other 2% are getting new tenants.

Having a real estate practice that concentrates 100% on income real estate and equity growth has assisted me and my clients in generating top incomes.

If you want true passive income and a Realtor that works as hard as you do for your money

Call me (Brett) 216-703-5740 Fathom Realty and or Whatsapp me

Get more information on our Income Real Estate  

We respect your email privacy


Post a Comment